.::Absence Notices::.

Go down

.::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-ilysm26 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:43 pm

haii everyone. [:

taking vidii's great idea, this is a topic where we can post future vacations, taking a break, or any other absences, so that can help us organize any special things we have planned. (which we totally should ^.~)

<33.
avatar
-TCK-ilysm26
We<3You
We

Posts : 143
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  RyosukeZ on Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:48 pm

When its spring break, Im gonna go sleep over at my friends house..Which i hope he doesnt rape me. Razz

When its summer, Im going to the beach to relax and get tanned even more. ROFL.

When its fall, Im gonna go kick leafs and maybe watch some movies.

When its winter, Snowball fight all day long
avatar
RyosukeZ
We<3You
We

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-12-29
Age : 26
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-KiMix3 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:51 pm

LOL she means if yur online [i think] O_o
& its not even snowing outside!
avatar
-TCK-KiMix3
Noob
Noob

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-01-02
Location : Philadelphia, PA.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/angelbabii95

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-ilysm26 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:03 pm

rooroo, you only have to update us on any recent absences, spring is still far away xP
avatar
-TCK-ilysm26
We<3You
We

Posts : 143
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-KiMix3 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:14 pm

im going to be at my cuzzi's house about two or three days ;o
might be back on sunday or mondayy
see yu all later~
avatar
-TCK-KiMix3
Noob
Noob

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-01-02
Location : Philadelphia, PA.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/angelbabii95

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  RyosukeZ on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:25 am

-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:rooroo, you only have to update us on any recent absences, spring is still far away xP
Oh..Err..Right now im waiting for my G coins for gunz/ ijji xD
avatar
RyosukeZ
We<3You
We

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-12-29
Age : 26
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-ilysm26 on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:26 am

RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:rooroo, you only have to update us on any recent absences, spring is still far away xP
Oh..Err..Right now im waiting for my G coins for gunz/ ijji xD

eww. o.x

lawl i played gunbound before on ijji. >.~

and my friend plays gunz. D;
avatar
-TCK-ilysm26
We<3You
We

Posts : 143
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  RyosukeZ on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 am

-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:
RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:rooroo, you only have to update us on any recent absences, spring is still far away xP
Oh..Err..Right now im waiting for my G coins for gunz/ ijji xD

eww. o.x

lawl i played gunbound before on ijji. >.~

and my friend plays gunz. D;
LMAO. I payed 20 dollars for 200 g coins x.o
avatar
RyosukeZ
We<3You
We

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-12-29
Age : 26
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-ilysm26 on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:28 am

RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:
RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:rooroo, you only have to update us on any recent absences, spring is still far away xP
Oh..Err..Right now im waiting for my G coins for gunz/ ijji xD

eww. o.x

lawl i played gunbound before on ijji. >.~

and my friend plays gunz. D;
LMAO. I payed 20 dollars for 200 g coins x.o

paid*

.___. dude, are you rich? stop wasting money on cash items. Dx
avatar
-TCK-ilysm26
We<3You
We

Posts : 143
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  RyosukeZ on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:29 am

-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:
RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:
RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:rooroo, you only have to update us on any recent absences, spring is still far away xP
Oh..Err..Right now im waiting for my G coins for gunz/ ijji xD

eww. o.x

lawl i played gunbound before on ijji. >.~

and my friend plays gunz. D;
LMAO. I payed 20 dollars for 200 g coins x.o

paid*

.___. dude, are you rich? stop wasting money on cash items. Dx
I has a job? Razz
And since i work over time..My check always come out to be...200 dollars or more xDDDDDD
avatar
RyosukeZ
We<3You
We

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-12-29
Age : 26
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-ilysm26 on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:31 am

RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:
RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:
RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:rooroo, you only have to update us on any recent absences, spring is still far away xP
Oh..Err..Right now im waiting for my G coins for gunz/ ijji xD

eww. o.x

lawl i played gunbound before on ijji. >.~

and my friend plays gunz. D;
LMAO. I payed 20 dollars for 200 g coins x.o

paid*

.___. dude, are you rich? stop wasting money on cash items. Dx
I has a job? Razz
And since i work over time..My check always come out to be...200 dollars or more xDDDDDD

... wth ...

hand it overr roo. x]
avatar
-TCK-ilysm26
We<3You
We

Posts : 143
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  RyosukeZ on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:33 am

-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:
RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:
RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:
RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:rooroo, you only have to update us on any recent absences, spring is still far away xP
Oh..Err..Right now im waiting for my G coins for gunz/ ijji xD

eww. o.x

lawl i played gunbound before on ijji. >.~

and my friend plays gunz. D;
LMAO. I payed 20 dollars for 200 g coins x.o

paid*

.___. dude, are you rich? stop wasting money on cash items. Dx
I has a job? Razz
And since i work over time..My check always come out to be...200 dollars or more xDDDDDD

... wth ...

hand it overr roo. x]
You wish Very Happy
Ooh and this is what ill be doing mostly everyday!
YES ITS MY VIDEO xD

avatar
RyosukeZ
We<3You
We

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-12-29
Age : 26
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-ilysm26 on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:04 pm

tell me you didn't play that.
avatar
-TCK-ilysm26
We<3You
We

Posts : 143
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  RyosukeZ on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:56 pm

-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:tell me you didn't play that.
I did XD
avatar
RyosukeZ
We<3You
We

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-12-29
Age : 26
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-ilysm26 on Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:57 pm

RyosukeZ wrote:
-TCK-ilysm26 wrote:tell me you didn't play that.
I did XD

oh lord.. someone save rooroo from his obsessive gh3 freak moment.

Shocked dam that's good though. Dx

-keels-
avatar
-TCK-ilysm26
We<3You
We

Posts : 143
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-Kyra on Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:34 am

sorrryyyy havent been on for so long x) im in a break xD
avatar
-TCK-Kyra
Respected
Respected

Posts : 41
Join date : 2007-12-30
Age : 27
Location : Canada / Québec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-AznDude on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:40 pm

ima be off for a while
avatar
-TCK-AznDude
Noob
Noob

Posts : 12
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 24
Location : y u wanna kno?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-ilysm26 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:10 pm

-TCK-AznDude wrote:ima be off for a while

>___<

i'll miss you cal ;__;
avatar
-TCK-ilysm26
We<3You
We

Posts : 143
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

~.~

Post  -TCK-Angel on Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Ack..got grounded..might not be on audi for like 1 month maybe...T_T Sad

-TCK-Angel
Hore
Hore

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  Vidiea on Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:24 am

-TCK-Angel wrote:Ack..got grounded..might not be on audi for like 1 month maybe...T_T Sad

Eep, that blows. o; We shall not forget joo~!
avatar
Vidiea
Noob
Noob

Posts : 15
Join date : 2007-12-30
Age : 26
Location : Texas

View user profile http://janaita.deviantart.com/art/i-remember-69927880

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  -TCK-ilysm26 on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:48 pm

-TCK-Angel wrote:Ack..got grounded..might not be on audi for like 1 month maybe...T_T Sad

heyy D; i met your brother today. x3
avatar
-TCK-ilysm26
We<3You
We

Posts : 143
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .::Absence Notices::.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum